Vegan | Organic | Non-GMO | Gluten-Free | Soy-Free
Get 22 Days Nutrition coupons, codes and special savings - and read our real reviews at WeightLossBabe.com. So out of all of the diets I have tried, I was most excited to try 22 Days Nutrition this Fall. I really wanted to do this diet review of 22 Days Nutrition so I tried it for a week. I also use a discount code to save money on my first week. Here is my full experience, the good, the yummy and the gone.
1) Health. The principle of the nutrition. (research from Eat to Live) it just makes sense to eat more veggies and fruit. These meals were things I had mostly never tried before. So it was a great learning experience.
2) The Taste. I enjoyed it. The meals were really good. They had good texture and flavor. Everything tasted fresh.
3) The Convenience. I felt like I was doing something that was awesome for myself. I don’t often take the time or effort to really do something nice for me. Each meal felt like a splurge and was so easy.
4) Organic, Plant Based, Gluten-Free, Soy Free, so I didn't have to worry about what I was putting in my body.
5) Va Va Voom – energy. I felt like a had a lot of extra energy this week.
Check Out Their Site for Current Specials
Free Coupon with Email Subscription
Check out the full experience here
You may have heard the research that a new habit can begin to set in, in as little as 21 days? Well that is the concept behind 22 Days Nutrition. You can boost your health and slim your waist by modifying your habits and choosing healthier ones. And this can begin to stick and make lasting change in as little as 22 days.